Gurovo-Beton OJSC was founded in 1949 – in Novogurovsky settlement of the Tula region, some 150 kilometers south of Moscow. The company is located in the vicinity of the new HeidelbergCement cement plant and serves as its main raw materials supplier.
Gurovo-Beton is part of HeidelbergCement Group since 2006. To date, a program of technical equipment modernization of the plant has been carried out. New crushing equipment has been introduced. Old excavators and loaders have been replaced with new ones.
Today Gurovo-Beton is a modern company with approximately 160 employees, as well as one of the largest manufacturers of aggregates and suppliers of mineral powder, crushed limestone, and fluxing limestone in central Russia.
Click the pins for more information