HeidelbergCement in Russia
HeidelbergCement in Russia is part of the group of companies HeidelbergCement, one of the largest building materials manufacturers worldwide, the global market leader in aggregates and a prominent market player with leading positions in cement, concrete and other downstream activities. With the acquisition of a 45% shareholding in Italcementi, HeidelbergCement operates in more than 60 countries, standing for competence and quality. More than 62 000 employees in more than 3 000 locations ensure day after day that the Company’s slogan “for better building” is filled with life. HeidelbergCement in Russia is a supplier of heavy building materials to Russian construction industry with a focus to different types of high-quality cement, crushed limestone and mineral powder. The Company operates 3 cement plants in Russia with the total capacity of 4,6 mln tonnes: cement plant in the Leningrad region, cement plant in the city of Sterlitamak, the Republic of Bashkortostan, and greenfield cement plant inaugurated in 2011 in Novogurovsky settlement in the Tula region. HeidelbergCement in Russia also runs cement terminals in Kaliningrad, Murmansk and aggregates production in Novogurovsky settlement. Founded more than 140 years ago and headquartered in Southern Germany for nearly a century, HeidelbergCement began to expand internationally some 30 years ago. Today HeidelbergCement is a model of German management culture known all over the world for its reliability, efficiency and high quality.
We are proud to be a part of HeidelbergCement and share its values, traditions and culture!
Based on our Corporate Mission, HeidelbergCement Leadership Principles were designed to help us build a common management and leadership culture
- The company’s culture and our fundamental values are based on our Corporate Mission
- We base on the three pillars of sustainable development: Economy, Ecology and Social Responsibility
- Our economic goal is to continuously increase our earnings through cost leadership and long-term, profit-oriented growth.
- We strive for long-term customer relationship based on reliability and integrity.
- Our success is based on competent, dedicated employees and an excellent management team.
- Climate protection and conserving natural resources are a matter of priority for our objectives in environmental protection.
- Our information policy is to provide open communication. We inform truthfully and responsibly.
- Our cooperation with each other is marked by active and open communication.
Our Leadership Principles
- Partnerships: "Trust and fairness"
- Performance and result orientation: "Outperformance through rigorous benchmarking"
- Customer orientation: "Greatest possible benefit for the customer"
- Sustainable development: "Taking responsibility"
- Professional, social and management Competence: "Competence as a success factor"
- Role model: "Lead by example"
- Communication and information: "Creating transparency"
- Commitment: "Inspiring yourself and others"
- Employee development: "Challenge and support"
- Assessment and feedback: "Development and performance through feedback"